Not A Live Page
Tips To Attract Pollinators To Your Garden
Watch our videos to learn how you can grow your garden to support common pollinators in Wisconsin such as:
Get more updates from Green Bay Botanical Garden’s horticulture team on how to grow a sustainable garden.
Tips to a Good Pollinator Garden
It is estimated that three-quarters of major food crops need or benefit from pollinators.
- Use plants that provide food, nectar and pollen sources
- Create large masses of native and non-invasive plants
- Establish continuous bloom throughout growing season
- Provide a water source
- Be situated in sunny areas with wind breaks
- Eliminate or minimize the impact of pesticides and herbicides
- Support the full life cycle - contain both food sources for immature pollinators and nectar sources for adult pollinators
Let's celebrate National Pollinator WeekJune 19 - June 25, 2017
Stay connected with our newsletter to receive updates on events, activities and fresh blooms at Green Bay Botanical Garden.
Copyright © Green Bay Botanical Garden 2017